Thursday, June 7, 2012

DIY short hair

So into the summer months we travel. now me with my long hair it gets SO hot. its in a ponytail or bun all the time, well here's a way to wear your hair down but up at the same time! This works well with layered hair. I am going to try a different way on my hair since mine is all one layer.

What you will need:
*Hair brush
*hair pins/bobby pins
*hair tie

Btw. please Welcome my Special guest my awesome other sister, Autumn!



Heres the before and after pics!



BEFORE


AFTER

Sorry it's late, but what can you do. hope you liked it! I think I am going to do a DIY Monday. I found this awesome way to color your hair, without dyeing it and I am SO gonna try it. thanks everyone!

...If you want something, do whatever it takes to get it. The easy road is not always the right road...
<3 Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment