Sunday, June 10, 2012

Just another day in Paradise... Belated Fashion Friday

Gosh so I know I'm really bad at doing these dang things on time, and I could say I forgot (which I did) I could say I got lazy (which I did) or I could say that I just have other things on my mind (which I do), So instead I will apologize and continue to try better. Anyways... Lately I have been really into the 50's stuff, like pinups, cat eyes, all that jazz. So I put together a small Fashion Forward outfit. Please pardon the photography I'm really not good at doing it myself. And my sisters seemed to be too busy to assist me, so I concurred this via solo. So I only got top shots. But all I was wearing was jeans and my sandals, nothing fancy, because today I was not feeling fancy. I was feeling laid back cute. Which this shirt is. I found it as a cover up from Kmart and hated how it was like a tent. So i stitch up the front and made a cute shirt. Which I love.






What Im wearing:
Shirt ~ Kmart
Bracelets ~ Premier Designs
Rings ~ Forever 21
Glasses ~ Forever 21
Earrings ~ Premier Designs

Hope you liked it everyone!!! Have a fabulous weekend, and I will see you all Monday. Because I have my first ever makeup tutorial coming out. I promise. I already have it ready to show you!!! EEEP! I hope it looks good. lemme know! And I may do more!

...I can only please one person per day. Today I chose me...
<3 Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment