Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fashion... and Camping?






So this past weekend I went camping with my best friend. And being me I love looking fashionable anywhere I go. You never know who you are going to see, and it just makes me more comfortable. So today I am going to give you tips on how to stay cute and fashionable while camping. Which really isn't hard. First we will start with the hair. For long or short hair, braids. braids, braids, and more braid, cute and easy. also when you take them out you have wavy hair. Luckily my friend has short hair, so here are two styles for long and short hair.


So i mainly kept my hair in a braided ponytail, which made doing things so easy!!! and when i took it out it was wavy. 


 so to achieve this look pull your hair into a high ponytail. then brain the remaining hair. Cute and easy.


Now for those of you with shorter hair braids are also fun.


So here is what i did with my friends hair. I parted her hair in half then in half again. I french braided the two braids back into a mid high ponytail. And same thing with this, when you take it out cute waves.

________________________________________________________________________________


Now I know what you are thinking. Fashion and camping. Believe me it is totally do-able. I promise. I tend to go for more of a sporty fashion when camping. which to me is still cute. Go for shorts, tanks, even make your own shirts, i will have a few up cycling tshirt tutorials coming your way soon. plain and simple fashion is good. that and scarfs. small accessories.

heres what I wore.




I took an old tshirt and cut off the collar and made the arm holes bigger, made it more airy. kinda like a basketball shirt.



I also opted for some shorts and knee highs. great for camping and looking super cool!


Or you could go the route of a tshirt and jean shorts. We arent going for runway fashion,, but still cute.


Finally a tank top and shorts. if its really hot out a tank is perfect, also gives you a better tan than a tshirt!

________________________________________________________________________________

Now for bathing suits. What to wear and what to avoid. Period, not just for camping.

*If you have lighter skin stay away from white, light orange, and light yellow, they blend into your skin. and arent flattering.
*Instead try for blues, turquoise, greens and purples. They will make your skin seem darker than it is, or go for patterns! those are in now and they have some many cute designs.


For darker skin try wearing lighter colors, they enhance your natural tan skin.  Also if your going for super cute, try a sarong. I fell in love with these this past summer, you feel femine, sexy and like a model!! i also wore this as a scarf. Its so versatile.


Well thats all, I hope this summer you guys can get out and go camping, I know I will be going again! Have fun Happy Summer!
..."For whether we are white or copper skinned
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind..."

<3 Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment