Sunday, May 13, 2012

Avengers Unite!!!

Well to start off, Happy Mothers day all moms!! and too be moms!! Today is a special day to honor those special women in your lives. And I did, but my mom deserved a Mothers day weekend. Shes a princess but she deserved it.
So for mothers day (Saturday) we went to go see The Avengers in 3D IMAX!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! It was amazing, I already love comics and superheroes, so going into this movies I was set; Avengers shirt, Avengers nails, Super hero marathon! Yeah I was ready! So without further ado, Avengers nails!


Yes a bit messy, sorry. But the red would not come off! No tutorial unfortunately, But there with be one tomorrow! As well as the start of 5 days of 5 ponytails worn 5 different ways.

...Don't ever let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do...
<3 Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Thats so my new nail look!!!!!! I love the avengers..... Thor is so sexy.... May do my nails all on him.Tehe.Haha. Keep the amazing ides coming Jordan!!!!! And it may be messy but it is most likely twice the outcome i could do....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thor is definitely my favorite too. I saw the movie at least 10 times!

      Delete