Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Its gonna be a Black Tie Affair... Nails DIY

Alright everyone. Thank you for being patient with me, but here is your Nail DIY! This one is a bit classier and I think it looks fabulous. It makes me feel like I should be holding some cider in one hand (I don't drink) and in a long elegant dress. Preferably black and sparkly. I hope that set the mood for you.


Start off with buffed and clean nails. Per usual.



Next cover your whole nails with a nude or light pink color. I found that the lighter pink gives it a better contrast than a nude.  Let this completely dry! No joke if it's still wet it will come off later. Go read a book, ponder life's greatest mysteries, or if your a college student like me, study for your 5 finals that week.


Now take small pieces of tape and make a little triangle on the base of your finger tips. Meaning use the corners of the tape for this manicure, not a flat edge.


Take a black color, I like mine with a little shimmer, and cover the tips of your nails, the tape will prevent it from getting on the base of your nail. Let this dry. Now go watch a television program, write a novel... anything that wont mess up your nice nails.


Now that its all dry slowly and carefully remove your tape. Once they are all removed, trace the line the black and the pink made with a nail pen (white). and voila a tuxedo classy nail look. I like this more than a regular french, It screams "I'm classy and I know it!"


Okay so now that this in a bit I will be posting the Ponytail look for today. Keep it classy ladies and gents!

...The first step to looking fabulous, is sparkles...
<3 Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment