Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 3: The Knotted Ponytail

And the second blog today! Okay so I wont be doing how I wore this today, I have 2 finals tomorrow, gotta study but I wasn't going to deny you all a tutorial! I kinda figured out how to upload videos! Yay! going to upload one for the Artsy ponytail probably tomorrow. I'm not a huge computer person, like I know some things about it, but I am not a genius but this blog is helping me learn the ropes. So this ponytail is super cute, and super easy as you can tell it literally takes like 1 minute. you can also take longer by curling the tail or adding accessories and such, I choose not too, cause with this hair style I like it plain. But that's just me. Now onward with the telling of the hair... stuff. :)


What you will need:
*Brush
*Hair tie

yeah only two things, your welcome.



Like it? Love it? I hope so. Now what to wear with it. its so laid back virtually anything, I wore a lacy floral shirt with capris, and my favorite chandelier earrings. they poke through my hair and are sparkly! sandals too, but I have worn some hot pumps with this do.




I also want to say I have developed an accessory problem, okay not a problem more of a scientific break through!! The latest fashion trend is wearing bulky bracelets and rings. Which I love!!!!! I love gaudy rings and bangles!!! So check this page out, I love it and have been following these tips religiously. Out with lots of necklaces... in with bangles, cuffs, watches and more!!!!!! Happy Accessorizing my dears.

...Be your own kind of beautiful, the kind that says "Here I am, confident and unique"...
<3 Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment