Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 2: The Artsy Ponytail


Alright so I apologize for not doing a Manicure Monday. I have 5 tests this week and an essay for my finals. GAHHH!! Anyways then uploading my videos takes like 3 hours! Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Oh well I will continue to try to upload them.



So everyone like the edgy ponytail? Well here is the Artsy ponytail. I hope you enjoy it. By the way excuse the silent movie. :)

What you will need:
*Hair brush
*Bobby pins
*Hair ties



Hope you liked it!!! This works well on clean and day old hair, which is why I love ponytails so much!! Here is how I wore it!








What I am wearing:
Cami - JcPenneys
Undershirt - Khols
White shorts - JcPenneys
Belt - Purchase Amazon
shoes - walmart
stretch bracelets - walmart
cuff - gift
rings - walmart
sunglasses - Purchase Amazon

Well that's all! I will see you all tomorrow with another ponytail look! Happy Tuesday!

...All fantasy should have a solid base in reality...
<3 Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment