Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 1: Edgy Ponytail

Alright everybody, so here it is finally. Today has been a long and hard day with blogging. My videos wouldn't upload, so I am trying to find ways to upload these videos. Ugh. But here it is! Now this ponytail for me was largely inspired by Jasmine in Aladdin. Aladdin was the very first movie I ever saw in theaters when i was little, and to this day, it is still my favorite Disney movie. I love Jasmin and her hair!!! so here is the edgy ponytail on day 1!

What you will need:
~Hair brush
~Hair ties
~clear hair ties
~hair spray



Alright so I am hoping you can view this! I really love this ponytail this is like the 10th time I have worn it.  A little bow at the end would be cute too, but here is how I wore it.







What I'm wearing:
*Shirt - Charolette Russe
*Skirt - Charolette Russe
*Jacket - Target
*Shoes - Payless
*Bangles - Purchase Amazon
*Bracelets - JcPenneys
*Rings - JcPenneys

Well have fun, see you all tomorrow!!

...dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today...
<3 Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment