Monday, May 7, 2012

Manicure Mondays!

Okay so from now on i will do a step by step on how to do these creations. for this bare with me I forgot I got so excited and then I was done. Oops. Anyways....
In this photo I used
  • Joan Rivers BEAUTY: seashell, CVS
  • Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI (I am impatient ) : Brisk Blue, CVS
  •  Sally Hansen FRENCH MANICURE PEN: pure white tip
Okay so to get this look, its very simple and super easy and cute.
  1. Buff and File your nails to preferences i like slightly rounded
  2. Put a base coat on. It will help your nail hold the paint better
  3. Cover your whole nail with a base color ( I like Seashell its a natural color with a shimmer). Let this dry completely.
  4. paint the very tip of your nail with the color you want. (I used Brisk Blue) let this dry completely
  5. Finally i dotted the line between the two colors with my manicure pen for contrast. Cover in a top coat and voila classy nails.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial! Happy Monday!

...you don't have to see to believe...
<3 Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment