Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 4: The braided Ponytail

Hey everybody. Wow its been a long 2 days. I know I didnt blog yesterday and I apologize. On Wednesday I spent 12 hours studying. UGH. Then Thursday I had two finals. I got to my math final and realized I forgot my calculator... FML!!! I was so stressed. Note to self: don't switch purses the day before a final. So because of finals everything is being pushed back. Tomorrow I will do Fashion Friday. Today is just a  ponytail. My apologies.



 (MOVIE ISNT UP YET)

So which out further ado, the braided ponytail. A little more complex, but still easy and quick :) please enjoy!

What you will need:
*Hair Brush
*Hair ties
*Bobby Pins
*Clear elastics
* Optional- hair accessories



So I liked this hope you did too! finally got my movie editor! One more day of 5 ways to wear 5 ponytails! Thank you for reading!


 

...I had a dream...
<3 Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment