Sunday, May 6, 2012

Welcome to Inspire Fantasy

Well today is my first time blogging. But I have come upon many bloggers who seem to enjoy posting about their lives and discoveries.  And lately I have needed a big distraction.  Have you ever had something on your mind and just can't seem to think of anything else, BUT THAT!!! Well I'm in that stupor. I have tried listening to music, watching my favorite movies, stumbling (one of my favorite things to do on the computer), sewing, doing my nails, doing hair, makeup, everything and anything I enjoy to take my mind off of what has been going on. And then it hit me.  I can just distract myself with blogging. Others have done it. and now so will I. Or well at least I'll try :)

~ Now onto the fun part! Inspire Fantasy is something I came up with while designing my next fashion line.  Who doesn't love fairy tales? The story of the fair maiden who is whisked away by her soul-mate, carried into the sunset on his majestic steed. Having a Fairy Godmother POOF and dress you in a gorgeous white gown, with shoes, makeup, and hair all done ready to let everyone see. To be granted 3 wishes by a genie with all the power in the world.  Yeah I love these stories.  So now i want to live my own fantasy. I love fashion and everything that comes with it! And I want to share it with anyone who will care to listen. So enjoy and Inspire your own Fantasy.
...spread your wings and dare to dream...
<3 Jordan

1 comment: