Saturday, May 19, 2012

My nails drip with hate: A Nail DIY

Hello everybody! So due to the inconvenience my computer wont let me upload a software to compress my videos. ugh... its been a hard few days, I'm emotionally exhausted. But my camera still works, so I did a nail diy for you all, to compensate for what I haven't been doing. So onto the doing of the fancy smancy nails!!!

start with clean and buffed nails.


Next cover your nail with a nail base coat. Then cover your whole nail in red.


Now to make the dripping part treat it like a manicure. make a line across the top of your nail.


Then make dots, these will be guidelines for your dripping. 


Finally take a dotting tool ( I made mine by taking a nail and sticking it into the end of a pencil, works great!) and drag the line to the dot, this makes the dripping image.




And now your done!!! Hope you enjoyed it! Later I will be posting Fashion Friday! Stay tuned!!!!

...Those who care, don't matter. Those who matter, don't care...
<3 Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment