Friday, May 11, 2012

Spring Fling

Well hello everyone! Who is glad it is Friday? I am. Because for me it means only two more days left of school! I only have classes Tuesday and Thursday which means the other days I have to study and relax. Three finals left till my summer freedom!  So to celebrate I wore my new favorite dress. Now before this I have never been a maxi dress fan. I have always thought short dress were cute and flirty and maxi dresses just seemed so... what word am I looking for? Uh... OH!!! They are just too dressy. Like something you wear to a dance or and ball or something, not something for an everyday thing.  But then I watched my favorite show Gossip Girl (I know I'm addicted!!!) and I saw Serena wear the prettiest maxi dress and I decided I needed one. So I searched everywhere looking for the perfect maxi and then before Christmas this last year I found one and I fell in love.
Now for me if something is expensive I wont buy it. I am HUGE when it comes to savings cause for me that means more clothes or accessories or ANYTHING!!! The more I can save the more new additions to my wardrobe I will be coming home with. (and each new edition is like a new baby for me to add to my family). So here we are with this outfit and lemme tell you... I got some steals ;) Oh and a special thanks to my photographer my little sister, Kelli! XOXO








Alright so as you can see I have basically worn everything I have shown you this week. My blue tipped nails and my no heat waves.
~I got my dress from JcPenneys. its my new favorite dress to wear!
~shoes from Payless a long time ago! But they were 7 dollars they had to be mine!!!
~cuff bracelet a Christmas present from my aunt a few years back.
~colored bangles-Purchase Amazon
~ double finger ring, I found it once in my purse don't know how it got there.
~large ring JcPenneys for 2 dollars, another steal!
~the purse was my grandmas and its so vintage I love it a perfect little clutch!-Purchase Amazon
~silver necklace from Kmart came with a shirt my sister bought, I stole the necklace!

Anyways that's it!! Have a fantastic Friday and an even better weekend!!! And Happy Mothers day to all upcoming mothers and mothers!!! I know some of my friends are due soon I cant wait to see all their little ones!!!
...shoot for the moon, and if you miss you'll land among the stars...
<3 Jordan 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! It's soo cool how everything ties together Jordan! It looks great on you. You are really pretty. And how long is your hair? haha.... If it's long you should end up donating it to locks of love...... Can't wait for the next manicure monday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete