Saturday, May 12, 2012

BOHO side bun

Alright guys. So I have noticed everyone likes the hair tutorials more so here is a BOHO casual side bun with an accessory. Every hairdo looks even snazzier with a hair accessory. Its like dressing up an outfit with jewelry.


What you will need:
~ hair brush
~two hair ties
~bobby pins
~hairspray
~scarf, head band, flower, etc...

Start off with clean or day old hair. Either will work for this hairdo; brush through your hair thoroughly.


Btw. Excuse the zombie sad face. I tried smiling but it looked weird so lifeless face. Yeah :)
Next take your first hair tie and secure a low side ponytail leaving out some hair, or your bags. . This will be the base for your bun.


Now take the second hair tie and tie your hair in a bun leaving some hair out to the side of the bun. For me the messier the better, it makes it look more laid back and you can always fix messy to your preferences.

 

 
Now take your bangs or the left out hair and pin them back loosely. These will stick out of the headband/scarf. Lightly mist your bangs with hair spray to hold in place.


Now take your scarf and wrap it around your head. When you get underneath wrap it in between the bun and the left out hair so it sticks out to the side. Tie it on the side of the bun. If you have a headband place it comfortably on your head. This look is super cute and so easy!! I do it when I am on the run and have little time for my hair. No curling needed, no straightener! NO HEAT!!! I have seen so many tutorials that start off with curl your hair first for this 5 minute hairstyle. They obviously haven't met my hair. My hair curls easily, but I have A LOT of hair as you can see. So this hairstyle take literally like 5 minutes.




Yay all done!!! okay so I have decided next week I am going to do a hair tutorial every day ( Monday-Friday). I always see girls wear the same ponytail everyday. So next week I am going to show you a different way to style a ponytail each weekday! This starts Monday, and I am so excited! I am hopefully going to try and do a video for each, It will be easier than taking a million photos and going through each one. I will still post a new nail idea on Manicure Monday as well as do a Fashion Friday.

...walk a day in someone else's shoes...
<3 Jordan

1 comment:

  1. cool!!!! The hair looks kinda vintage.... or princess going out without the dress..natural.... Love your blog Jordan!!!!! Im gonna keep spreading word:):):)

    ReplyDelete