Wednesday, May 9, 2012

No Heat Waves

Hey everyone!!! Hows everyone's Wednesday going? Alright, so I am always browsing the internet for new DIY and hairstyles. I even recently got into pinterest and found so many new fabulous ideas! I cant wait to do them on myself and my sister and my clients! So today, I am showing you how I crimp my hair. I love this cause its soooo simple and easy!

What you will need:
  • Hair brush 
  • Hair ties

Brush through your hair till there are no more knots.  French braid your hair on both sides so your have two braids. Braid as far down as you can then tie with a hair tie. (P.s. please ignore my under construction bathroom!)


 I braided my hair on both sides, because my hair is so thick, sometimes Ill do four braids, depending on the size of waves I want.  Now my favorite part! Just go to sleep in them, its so comfortable and easy!


 Finally, take out your braid in the morning, and voila beautiful waves!!!



Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!!! Tune in again Friday for Fashion Friday!!!
...hopes and dreams, are just the beginning. Reality lets dreams take flight...
<3 Jordan

3 comments:

  1. Jordan!!!! I love your blog. I am telling all my friends. just finished doing my hair didn't go exactly like yours but it still looks awesome, you are so talented you should go to FIDM. Youd be perfect there no doubt, and my nails look awesome cuz of you. Got 6 comments on them!:) Good luck getting more views. You most likely will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try smaller braids! do four braids and leave them in tight and slightly damp. I hope this tip helps.

      Delete