Monday, May 28, 2012

DIY Jewelry Hanger

Hello ladies and gents!!! I am excited to be here blogging again. It has been a chaotic, stressful, busy week and I apologize for my lack of blogging. One of my friends got on me about it so here I am blogging. Ps I am not just blogging for her, I realize I am letting you all down. Thankfully I am here with something I thought was quite genius on my part. I am not a big fan of jewelry boxes. Why you ask? Here is my reason, Out of sight, out of mind.  I like to see everything I have or I will forget what I have considering I have A LOT of jewelry, so lately I have been finding creative ways to display my jewelry and also not have to buy anything new. So here is what I did.
At first I hung my jewelry on my wall, stuck pins in it and all, then I realized I am going to have to fill every hole I created with wall putty, ugh, to much effort. So to still have it all hanging and on display I took an old coat hanger rack, the ones that slip onto your door and hung all of my jewelry. I was so proud, now I still can see it and no holes!!! YAY!!! So here is some pictures. BTW, I do not know if someone already did this or not, and if someone did well I am giving it a new twist. (my door is painted!!!!)





See genius, you'll thank me later!!! So yeah back on blogging!!! See you Wednesday!!!
...you be the realist, I'll be the dreamer...
<3 Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment